The Office of Legal Affairs maintains UNC Charlotte's University Policies, a series of policies applicable to members of the University community. All University Policies must be developed, reviewed, revised, approved, and published in accordance with the standards and procedures specified in University Policy 805, University Policy Development, Approval, and Publication.
University Policies are grouped numerically by chapter, based upon subject matter.
- Chapter 100: Personnel Policies and Regulations
- Chapter 200: Academic Policies
- Chapter 300: Research, Intellectual Property, and Information Technology
- Chapter 400: Student and Alumni Matters
- Chapter 500: Nondiscrimination
- Chapter 600: Property, Finances, Services and Records
- Chapter 700: Safety and Health
- Chapter 800: University Policies of General Application
Additional UNC Charlotte policies can be found here.